Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who do I contact for email issues at Yahoo?

The only thing I have found so far is pages and pages of problems/solutions to a variety of other types of problems, can't find the solution to the one I'm having. Is there no one I can contact. Getting tired of sifting through a million other problems trying to find the answer to my one problem.

Who do I contact for email issues at Yahoo?
Try this link for mail problems form to send to yahoo


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
Reply:agreed. always hard and they shuffle you non stop.





I emailed them multiple times.


specifically ask for a personal answer... not their normal canned emails...





Yahoo! Account Services [account-security@cc.yahoo-inc.com]


my-yahoo-register@yahoo-inc.com


Yahoo! Account Services [my-login-support@cc.yahoo-inc.com]





email often...





if you email 10 times... someone might help

survey questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting