Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do I get a form to submit through the website I am building (Yahoo Sitebuilder) to my email account?

I have made a registration form, but I do not know where the registrants' information goes or how to retrieve it. Can anyone help me?

How do I get a form to submit through the website I am building (Yahoo Sitebuilder) to my email account?
Hi Debbie,





Responses to any form you build with SiteBuilder are currently delivered to the email address associated with your Yahoo! account (where you receive all Yahoo!-related communications). You can review this address anytime by clicking the "Account Info" or "My Account" link at the top of your screen after you sign in to Yahoo!.





To change this email address:





1. Visit Yahoo! Small Business at http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/services and, if you haven't already, sign in with your Yahoo! ID and password.


2. Click the "My Account" link at the top of the page.


3. To confirm your identity, enter your account password again.


4. On the Account Info page, click the "Edit" link next to "Member Information." On the next page you'll be able to edit the email addresses associated with your account.





Please note that your form data will *not* be sent to your Business Email address unless you explicitly associate that address with your Yahoo! account using the steps above.





Just a final note: Some customers have let us know that they'd like more options when picking a destination for their form responses. We've been listening, and we're hoping to provide more flexibility in the future.





Good luck!





Jen


Yahoo! SiteBuilder team
Reply:You can try the following, but it may not work for all users. You're really better off posting to a CGI or Servlet.





%26lt;form action="mailto:yourEmailAddress@yourIsp.... %26gt;


.


.


.


%26lt;/form%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting