Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to block an email address from my computer. It is a personal email and is Yahoo?

I need it blocked from all users on this computer. Is that possible on Yahoo? Please help!

I want to block an email address from my computer. It is a personal email and is Yahoo?
You will have to block from each email address on your computer.


If you are using yahoo classic:


Go to "Options" It is above your email


Click on "Mail Options"


Click on "Blocked Addresses"


Enter the address you want to block


Click on “Add Block”


Click on “Save”





If you are using new yahoo


Go to "Options" It is above your email


Click on "Mail Options"


Click on "Spam"


Enter the address you want to block


Click on “Add ”


Click on “Save Changes”


Hope this helps!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting