Sunday, October 11, 2009

I need to forward an abusive email to yahoo. How do I go about that?

I have already given the details 3-4 times. I cannot go thru this anymore! I just had surgery and am sick!

I need to forward an abusive email to yahoo. How do I go about that?
Hi,


Yahoo mail is experiencing a glitch. I haven't found a fix for it yet. In the mean-time inform Yahoo! of the problem: http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c...


For those who can't get in at all try this as it seems to be working for a few.


http://myyahoo.com


Login on My Yahoo! page


Select the link at top right to go to Yahoo!'s Home Page.


Mouse over the Mail Icon under where it says (Hi, your Yahoo! id).


You should get a drop down menu with your latest emails displayed.


Select an email and click it. You then get to a new page about Shortcuts, but just select the button for Mail and it should take you to your Mail page.


It wasn't getting redirected to the shortcuts page on some servers and not going to the mail page.


I hope this helps some until Yahoo! Mail gets a fix for us.





1-408-349-1572 for customer support.


Yahoo


721 First Ave, Sunnyvale, CA


(408) 349-3300





Yahoo


Sunnyvale, CA


(408) 349-1572


Their "customer service" number





Yahoo


Sunnyvale, CA


1-800-318-0608


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting