Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can i email someone on my yahoo email?

I tryed to Email my Mom She lives in another State.


Yahoo Email gots Where you put the Email and Sub. Only thats it .


Can Someone Help me out?

How can i email someone on my yahoo email?
I am not sure of the exact problem, but you might be describing the "blank" email problem that many are having. If your email is blank and only shows the To/From/Subject info, then try these steps to see the text, again:





My email messages had been blank, showing only the header info (To, From) and not the text inside the messages - it was hard to get help - Yahoo Support cannot email you an answer to your problem if your emails are blank! So, I finally talked to a great guy named Val at Yahoo, he instructed me to do the following: 1. Close all browser windows. 2. Open a new browser window. 3. Click on Tools at the top of your screen. 4. Click on the bottom choice - Internet Options. 5. On the Internet Options drop-down menu, go to the middle section titled Temporary Internet Files. 6. Delete all cookies (button in the middle) 7.. Delete all temporary-files (button in the middle) - this step took about 3 minutes - patience! He had me delete old cookies and temporary files, thinking that a corrupt cookie was keeping me from reading my emails. IT WORKED, YEAH !! I hope this helps someone out there
Reply:if you have her e-mail address go to your yahoo mail page click on compose find her name and address click it on and click on attach then type your message click send. or go to http://wwwyahoomembers.com


and check for her name and e-mail account


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting