Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can I change the name I use on my Yahoo email account after I've registered?

I registered using my full name and would like more privacy.

Can I change the name I use on my Yahoo email account after I've registered?
Yes but if you do everyone in your contacts will get the new identity. So if you are trying to ditch someone cancel the old account and start over.
Reply:Yes you can and here is how





Go to your email page


in the top right hand side click In the letters where it says: Options





in the next page click on the letters: General preferences





in the next page , in the very top where it says: From name: %26lt;%26lt;~~ put wherever name you like there, click on Save and you are done.





Good Luck to you


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting