Monday, May 24, 2010

Someone has harvested my name and yahoo email and is posting to my group. How can I stop this?

How can I block smeone from using my name and yahoo email address from posting to my yahoo group???

Someone has harvested my name and yahoo email and is posting to my group. How can I stop this?
this happened to me with 3 of my previous emails. you can try emailing yahoo staff about this, but they will ask you impossible things you'd need to remember, such as EVERY single contact you had in full detail, names and emails, plus anything you know was in ur inbox.





if possible i would change your email, but since its linked to ur group that causes a problem. i say either email the staff, its your best bet you may be able to work something out with them. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting