Monday, May 24, 2010

My yahoo email account isn't recieving any incoming emails. Does anyone have any solutions?

I have searched on yahoo help but I haven't been able to find out why my yahoo account won't recieve any emails. I have even tried sending myself an email from the same account %26amp; I still dont recieve it! I have been having problems with it for months %26amp; haven't recieved any mail for months. I am entering the email address in correct %26amp; I've checked my bulk mail %26amp; it isn't going there either. Please help!

My yahoo email account isn't recieving any incoming emails. Does anyone have any solutions?
Click OPTIONS in the upper left corner, select MAIL OPTIONS, read the notice, and click OK.





Click SPAM PROTECTION.


Under SPAM FILTER, Make sure "Save these messages in the Bulk Folder for (I keep them for 1 week)" is marked.





Go back to MAIL OPTIONS, and click BLOCK ADDRESSES.


Check to make sure no one you know, or their entire domain inadvertently ended up in the Blocked Addresses list. I would suggest that you just delete every address or domain that's in it. Spammers never send anything from the same address more than a couple of times in a row, anyway.





Those are the only settings that you have control over that would prevent you from getting any mail at all. If this doesn't solve your problem, you probably should contact mail support. It could be a misdirection in the server.


http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c...
Reply:Log in to your Yahoo! mail account and go to "Options" on the far right of the screen. You should see a list of things that you can change about your Yahoo! mail box. Probably the most helpful thing on this screen will be "General Preferences". Go to that first. That just may help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting