Monday, May 24, 2010

My yahoo email will not let me go to new mail to compose nor can I delete any of the messages what should I do

when I try to go to new message the computer doesn't do anything.At times when it does do something it says still loading.I can't delete any mail out of my in box.I'm still able to recieve mail but sometimes I have to minimize or maxamize the screen to do so.If someone knows the solution to this problem please tell me.

My yahoo email will not let me go to new mail to compose nor can I delete any of the messages what should I do
Same thing is happening to many users who upgraded to the "All-New Mail"-----which is anything but user friendly.





Some people say that you need to install the latest version of Javascript.


http://www.java.com/





Others say, the latest version of Flash player.


http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer





Some say-----both.





It's also especially helpful if you clear the cache.


Go to%26gt;%26gt;Tools%26gt;%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;%26gt;"general tab"%26gt;%26gt;delete History, temporary files, cookies%26gt;%26gt;then reboot.





Sometimes, this will work-----AND----sometimes not.





Most users are returning to Classic Mail, to get a working system.


When/if you get ready for that%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


This link will take you back----then click "yes".


http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...
Reply:Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Javascript to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send recieve delete comp[ose or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. I have been advised to use this site to view my mail, www.mail2web.com if all else fails go back to classic mail via this link. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting