Saturday, May 22, 2010

I would like to change my email Yahoo Canada account to regular Yahoo, and export my mail to the new account.?

I have tried to use this email address in applying for a job and the site does not recognize it as a valid email address. I could not complete other transactions or reponses to adds.

I would like to change my email Yahoo Canada account to regular Yahoo, and export my mail to the new account.?
as i know yahoo doesn't support this "swap" feature. Just make it simple, make a new account in yahoo.com (hope your account name is available) and then forward all your emails to your new email address.





Regarding your problem, maybe :





1. the administrator of the site didn't update their good-list email


address


2. you put wrong email address after the symbol "@"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting