Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I cange my yahoo email address without starting my account all over again?

You cannot transfer points from one email address to another one.

How do I cange my yahoo email address without starting my account all over again?
You could go sign into messenger. At the top it will say messenger, than my profiles. From there you can create another yahoo id and profile and email but it will be linked to your original. You can use just one or both or however many you make up. Your email though will be the same for all the names...meaning no matter what name you sign in under the email will show up the same in all of them. Other than doing something like that you would have to just stop using the one you are using and start all over... Sorry
Reply:you cant ive been trying to find it too


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting