Monday, May 24, 2010

How do i find out my POP3 and my SMTP server information on my yahoo email account?

Those only apply if you're using Outlook or similar program.


If you are talking about using Yahoo mail to receive from a POP# account, you'll need to open your email client on your 'puter, select Tools/Accounts/Mail tab, select your account in the little window, then click Properties/Servers...there is your account info!





Mine is pretty straightforward, just uses the ISP name:


POP.XXXXX.NET


SMTP.XXXXX.NET





I hope this is what you were looking for!

How do i find out my POP3 and my SMTP server information on my yahoo email account?
Unless you pay for a yahoo mail plus account ($20/year), your yahoo account can't be used with a pop mail client. If you do pay, then the whole setup (including servers) can be found here:





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting