Monday, May 24, 2010

I have two laptops, is there a way not to let any other computer access my yahoo email? in case of theft?

afraid that my password is stolen, I just have two laptops, I never use any other computer for browsing the web and accessing my yahoo email. is there a way to just access my yahoo id through these two laptops, even though i have my password and id, yet i don't want to be allowed to get into my email on other computers at all, unless using these two laptops? so that nobody can get into my account.




I have two laptops, is there a way not to let any other computer access my yahoo email? in case of theft?
There is no way to block other computers from logging into your account. The best thing you could do is to change your password if you think someone has stolen your password. Choose something that would be hard for other people to guess and change your password frequently for the best protection.

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting