Friday, November 6, 2009

How do I make my signature for my Yahoo! email?

I've got an art design that I made on the computer and I really want to use it for my signature, but I don't know how to get it in that signature box thing. Does anybody know how to make the signautre?





Thanks.

How do I make my signature for my Yahoo! email?
◕‿◕Ӈi!!!





➭In your Mail page you can see


Option on the top right. Click on.





➭In the new page have


➭Mail options


➭Well, click on Signature.


➭Create your signature.


➭Then choose


☞☑check the box add my


signature for all


outgoing messages.


➭%26amp; click Save





More Info click the below link


☞http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbu...





Ӈave a greaт day!!!


★`•..•´★`•..•´★`•..•´★


(¯`◕‿◕´¯) (¯`◕‿◕´¯)


*`•.¸(¯`◕‿◕´¯)¸.•´


◕‿◕★`•©¸.•´ ◕‿◕★


copyrιgнт 2007


Sтar of тнe dawn™


★`•..•´★`•..•´★`•..•´★


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


yahoo email problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting